EFFECTIVE DATE: 7/19/2019
The terms “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to Wow Events Designs, LLC (the “Company”). The term “Site” refers to WOWEVENTSFL .COM The term “user,” “you” and “your” refers to site visitors, customers and any other users of the site.
USE OF INFORMATION
Any information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To provide and improve our Services;
- To personalize your experience so that you may find the most relevant information;
- To manage our customer relationship with you and to improve customer service;
- To communicate with you via email, telephone, mobile, text (SMS), postal services and the Internet to provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you;
- To prevent fraud and abuse and to otherwise protect members and visitors and our business;
- To perform functions described at the time of collection; and
- To develop, deliver and analyze the effectiveness of our services and products.
- To provide the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts
- To respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service
- To communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
- To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
We may share information about you to third parties providing services on our behalf, including:
- payment processing and authorization
- fraud protection
- marketing and promotional material distribution
- site evaluation
- data collection, storage, management, analysis
- any other services designed to assist the Company
Company may also release information about our users when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, or to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our site and applicable laws.
Security.We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the protection of any information shared with us.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you should use this site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian and should not submit any personal information to Company.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies, but note that doing so does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with the Site. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY